Saturday 27 December 2014

Truth Take!

It is well known fact that when we speak out truth in whatever situation we may be we never have to remember the truth that we speak out and can be comfortable in our life and lead a happy, beautiful and serene life. It is important that we realize the importance of truth in our life, of the amount of good it does to one in life and paves the healthy ways of leading the life in high spirits and take effective steps and measures to lead life in a peaceful manner.
It is important that we take on the steps forward in our life with the truth and take the effective right steps in our life and step ahead with the right measures into life in a positive manner. This would pave us in the better direction in our life and hence make us to live with high spirits in our lives and make others happier and merrier in the life. 
One of the best things about telling truth is that we can be near to our dear ones in the worst of our situations, and face them confidently and effectively. The life becomes all the way more easy when we speak truth at all the times.
It is important that we come out with truth at all instances in our life and step ahead with rightful and fruitful measures in our life and take the better decisions in the life as that would make our life comfortable and peaceful.
There have been several times and instances in my life when truth has put into better zone and took me to better heights in life.
I remember as a child, I had always been topper throughout and never took to any lies regarding getting the test sheets signed at home. I never had to get them signed by my parents like other students. That was the privilege I always enjoyed as a student in my school life.
There was time, I was not prepared and did not write my test properly. I did not perform well in my test and barely managed to pass the test.  I had to get it signed from my parents and show it to the teacher next day. I  was feeling ashamed as to get it signed by parents and instead managed to hide the test from parents and managed to forged the signature of my mother. 
Next day my teacher could make out that I forged the sign and did not show it my parents. I felt ashamed for this act of mine and revealed truth to my teacher about the fact that I did not inform my parents about the poor performance. I decided and promised my teacher to not to repeat the same mistake again and pledged to perform well in all the test to follow.
I realized not to be dishonest to the parents and teachers in life for they are the best people who lead to lead a better life. We must be truthful to them and to everyone in life.

This post has been written as a part of happy hours on indiblogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment