Saturday 14 March 2015

The Result Day!

We humans have a craving for making each day a special and a memorable one. It is important for each one of us to realize the value of time and take the necessary steps to achieve the best in life because nothing comes easy in life and we need to make special efforts to make things happen and make the days of life as the memorable days.
I would like to narrate one of the memorable days of my life which gave me a lot of memories and I spent the entire day in great mood ana fun with friends and family.
It was back in 2008 when the 12th standard boards results were declared. It was on that day that the unexpected had happened and I was one among the best scorers in Delhi. I started getting calls from school, from my teachers, from my relatives and friends. Everyone around me was congratulating me and my parents. My parents were feeling proud about me and my result. They were happy with my result.
Few of my friends dropped at my place in no time and we all started to make plans for the party. Even my whole family sank in the mood of partying and then there was no looking back. We all friends and family were around 20 people and so we booked a table for 20 people in the restaurant in Connaught Place for 7 pm. 
Meanwhile the whole day, I was so occupied with the calls. I was feeling happy about my results and there was a sense of achievement within me. Everyone in the family was happy. 
The best part of the day was when my mother hugged me and blessed me for keep doing the great work and reaching new levels and heights of achievements. The second best moment was when my father patted my shoulders for a great result and making him feel proud.
By 7 everyone was there at the hotel. We all sat for the dinner and had the most amazing conversations. Also, the plans of future came up in the discussion where every possible joke was cracked on the table.
My best friend, Neha, arrived little late, but she was there with cake which she herself prepared for me, as she knew the flair I have for her handmade cakes. She also got me a lovely greeting and a guitar. She was there with all the surprises in store for me after the announcements of the results in the morning. 
At around 10, we all got up and decided to leave for home. Neha accompanied me to my home for she wanted the celebrations to continue. As we reached home, I found the keys of new honda activa on my table as a gift from my parents.  There were surprises one after the other. I wish the day had no end and I could continue to enjoy the day endlessly.
This is one of the most memorable day that I enjoyed with my family and friends by being together and bringing joys to everyone around.
For details on housing, visit HOUSING.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment