Saturday 17 January 2015

The choice!

It so often happens with the woman's life usually that she has to chose one and make the choice amongst the options available, like whether to opt for being a house-wife or to be a professional, whether to accept to be a good actress or a good daughter, and so many others. Woman often have to leave one for the other, may be for the happiness of others or theirs. This could be termed as making sacrifice, or may be out of some neccessities or some limitations or boundations. The reason could be any depending upon the circumstances that one faces.

These were probably the old age stories where compromise was a compulsion and the hefty choices were usually imposed. It is important that we realize our passion and our worth, step out and make things happen, keeping all the interests in mind. There is no point in opting out and cribbing about it at a later end, instead we can take a better stand and manage things efectively.

I have since my childhood days, led a life not with compromises even when I had to comfront the elders in the family and convince them for the choices I was making for there some ambitions and goals of mine associated with the dreams and passions I had for myself.

I loved to go around and play for long hours. There were also the times, when there were no girls out for playing, and I was being called back, and instead I stayed out, played out in the boys team and did well. That made me a good sports player, that I am and made me to learn the uality sports.

Also, as a child I was not allowed to hangout freely and till late hours. I usually made my family members to understand and my mother always stood beside me supporting me for my wise and good actions, not that she enouraged on my wrong actions. I was quite rebellious and often used to convince my parents for the things to be in favour.

My mother often encouraged me to take part in several activities ranging from music to dance, sports to painting and several others. She never wanted me to be aloof of the activities and laze around.

These are the childhood cutivated habits that I am into a zone where I have learnt to make the wisest choices and to take a stand against the one sided and one-dimensional labels that woman are often tagged with.

We ourselves need to be responsible for our actions. We need to be strong enough to deny the wrong and take actions for the right path that we are following. It might seem difficult initially but not impossible if we are determined for our passions.

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.

No comments:

Post a Comment