Saturday 17 January 2015

Passion path!

Leading a life the usual ways and not making and realizing its worth does not make us any different from the other species on this planet. We humans are blessed and provided with the beautiful gift of heads over our body with a power to think, consume and analyze the facts of life in a much more meaningful way and making the journey of life more worthwhile and memorable.

We as individuals need to be passionate about lives and follow our instincts and make things happen according to our wills and wishes. It is essential to lead a happy, prosperous, promising and fulfilling life. This would ultimately lead us to the path of satisfaction.

Some of the things that made me passionate around in the recent times for my life have been traveling, blogging, cooking and spreading smiles. The reasons for each one of the them is the fulfillment of pleasures and happiness that they are ought to give in life. It is important that we as individuals realize the importance and make things actually happen.

Cooking food brings me immense joys and there are lots of things that I have learnt to make on my own and some of my own indigenous flavours and dishes that I have come to explore. I love to cook and cooking food for my own joys is something that brings me forth to the pleasures and happiness.

Traveling and exploring new horizons across the dimensions on the Earth is a great activity for which I have developed great love. I love picking up my bagpack and let out myself on a journey may be of 2 days, 3 days, or as per the time permits. This has made me aware of the wide cultural and historical information that we possess. The learning with the nature is a great joy and art.

Blogging has opened me to huge amount of knowledge bank and leading me to make wiser selections while shopping, better opinions about the latest topics, on life, on relationships, parenting tips and what not. It helps us make ourselves as a better individual by providing us insight into the life's own experiences and sharing them out with others. It also helps to give a curve to our views and imagination where we can go on to discover a very beautiful journey. It has helped me to come up with so many amazing experiences.

Spreading smiles, amongst all, is my great passion. I love to make others smiles in whatever ways possible, which could even be through the most lame joke possible, or through dancing, playing games, being and behaving as a kid with children, obeying parents and paying attention to them broadens smile on their faces, giving alms to the poor without encourgaing beggary, and in so many other ways. 

These are few of the things that keep me all time high filled with passion and following the life with great enthusiasm and love. We must discover what brings pleasure to us and motivate ourselves which is important to lead a happy and prosperous life.

This post is a part of #UseYourAnd activity at BlogAdda in association with Gillette Venus“.

No comments:

Post a Comment