Saturday 24 January 2015

Prosposal!

Love is setting around in the air and the singles need to pack themselves with the essentialities, incase they are going to mingle or having in store of their mind a plan to propose the guy or the chick they are looking forward to be their date.
With the Valentine's round the corner and knocking the door, the opportunists need to make the well use of it and go ahead with their plans that they have in mind and make the best for them. 
The proposal idea can be different for different people. Also, it depends on how well you know the person. If one knows the person well enough, then things are quite easy to frame for one is aware of the choices and plan the things accordingly. It is important that one keeps the things elegant and simple and carry out the plan in a decent manner without messing up the things. Knowing this quite well and keeping it in mind, the proposal plan should be carried out well to avoid any regrets later. 
One of the best thing in my favour is that we both have been friends for quite a decent time now, so the choices and things are well known to me. It does great wonders when one is aware of the interests and choices, and this way one can healthily keep the boredom away, and the things of lesser importancce away on the day.
Love is a beautiful thing and when it is with the person you know and you want to be with, is a grat blessing. I need to sow few more good seeds, to blossom the friendship into relationship, love. With the thoughts in mind that my love is not far away from me, I can make the best possible arrangements and settings which would surprise him and give him immense happiness and joy.
I love making chocolates that he likes. I have always been doing a monthly task of handing him a stock of chocolates for the entire month for last 3 years since the time I have learnt their preparation. This time it is going to more large. This would not stop him from being amazed because of the yelling I do at him for his greed of chocolates, and seeing huge stock would be a great surprise and nice beginning of the wonderful day. Then, with all that said, I have planned a proposal which would be like going around with my "to be date" to a place of his choice of dinner, sitting around and conversing with each other. 
Towards the end of the day, when we both would be departing shall drop him a card which would be safe in my bag, with a lovely message that would make him feel happy, for he loves my rhyming and poetry, and has been a great appreciator.

And then YES would not be far away!
This entry has been written as a part of HH on indiblogger – Cupid games.

No comments:

Post a Comment