Tuesday 14 April 2015

Do not shy away from responsibility!

Giving happiness and joys to others is a way fo life. We should inculcate the habit of being optimistic in our lives and give our best shot at whatever comes across our way as life tests in several ways and offers in several different ways.
There are lots of moments in life that have filled me with happiness and keep me high on hopes for the future and brought me loads of joys. I would be happy to share a small story that infused happiness into me and others and filled with great hopes and aspirations for the future. The art of staying happy gives a better perspective and shape to the life. Also, it makes difficult situations to fade away, making things seem possible, easy and comfortable.
It was in March 2008 that I wrote my 12th standard board exams, and I was preparing for medical entrance exams. Also, two of my first cousins were getting married which could not be missed and one cannot escape making excuses for not attending family functions. 
 What I did was managed my time-table in such a manner that brought happiness to me and my cousins who were getting married. I had to be with them at several times such as with their wedding planning, events, and shopping. Also, I had to prepare for my exams, and the wedding day side-by-side. I could not miss on anything. Everything had to be organised and needed to be executed well.

Instead of escaping away from the responsibilities, I managed to work hard and take up both the matters seriously. The way I was managing things for myself and also taking up the responsibilities for the family events made my parents happy. They felt proud on the way I was managing everything around.

The events had to be managed by me on both sides, maternal and paternal, for both my cousins, and it was a huge task to make things happen in a decent and colourful manner. I was taking up things according to the plan and executed them well.

To my surprise and everyone else's surprise, both the weddings went well and also my entrance exams. I got through few of the best colleges in the country. I made my parents feel proud of me. This was a huge achievement. I could bring smiles and happiness to everyone around. Those were the pure joys I was seeing everywhere around me.


We should not shed and shy away from any sort of difficulties or tough situations that life may present us and must be optimistic enough to handle them in the best manner and give our best possible in the various spheres of life. Optimism plays a big role in making the things fall in place and we must make the wisest efforts to present ourselves in a decent way before life.

“I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdealactivity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment